The administrator of the personal data you provide is Opsenio Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Parkowa 11, 30-538 Kraków, entered into the National Entrepreneurs Register Court Register under number 0000698000, by the District Court for the city of Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, unless expressly left indicated otherwise.
What kind of data do we process?
We process data that you provide or leave as part of using the website
• basic identification and residence data;
• data obtained through the use of technology.
Where is your data stored?
The collected personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We declare that we process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the Parliament
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive
95 / 46WE (general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is processed with appropriate technical measures and organizational ones ensuring the protection of this data. Despite the use of compliant security with current knowledge and standards, however, the risk of using personal data cannot be ruled out by unauthorized persons as a result of the crime of the theft of these data.
Why do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• using the Website on the basis of your interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
• fulfillment of a legal obligation, if such an obligation is imposed on us (the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit.
• analytical, eg to select services for you, needs; optimization of products and services on on the basis of reported comments, your interest, application technical logs; in order to optimization of service processes based on the course of service processes, which is ours legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
• archival (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f)) GDPR);
• possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legal right legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
• receiving commercial information, if you have agreed to receive commercial information
(legal basis from Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
• testing your satisfaction and determining the quality of services, which is our legitimate interest
(the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
• to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including matching them in terms of your needs using profiling, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
How long do we keep your data?
Your data obtained in order to use the Website is stored for the period of use The Website or the period necessary to conclude and perform the related contract. In the event of a conclusion we process personal data until the end of the limitation period for potential claims resulting from the contract. Personal data that we process for marketing and research purposes satisfaction, we process it only during the term of the binding contract or until you submit a valid objection.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide services to you will prevent their provision.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request rectification of data
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally use the following
- the right to withdraw consent to the extent that they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent
does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (the data is
necessary to provide the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your data from the administrator
in a structured, commonly used and readable format
machine. You can send this data to another data controller.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator via
an email sent to the address email@example.com.
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
We may share your personal data with third parties – our partners – only in in connection with the implementation of the website’s goals or for the proper performance of the contract, if any to its conclusion.
Your data may also be transferred to our subcontractors, i.e. entities from which we use in running our business and providing services, incl. IT service providers, marketing agencies, where such entities process data on the basis of the concluded with contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions, in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and the Act on protection of personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them pursuant to applicable legal regulations, including judicial authorities. We can also transfer your data to judicial authorities in order to protect legitimate interests own or pursue our rights, in particular when you violate the law.